Descripción del Empleo
Under the supervision of the Master Data Manager and focused on processes improvement, the professional will support all aspects of Master Data and SAP based on global and local requirements in accordance with business/customer/legal laws, policies, procedures and contractual requirements. This person wil be asked to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data in SAP based on local and global requirements
- Analyze existing SAP processes based on the business requirements and propose improvements
- Daily operational SAP data support
- Data extractions and analysis based on business requirements
- Support to functional users on data-related initiatives
- Associates degree in a relevant field (business or data management) or equivalent experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in SAP functional environment
- Advanced level of MS Excel and basics data management and analysis
- Strict attention to procedures and guidelines.
- Good business understanding. Data and result oriented. Analytical competence.
- Proactive, well organized, fast learning, positive attitude.